Your planned gift or endowed fund leave a legacy that makes the dream of education possible for our students!
The Contra Costa College Foundation Legacy Society honors donors who have made a planned gift or established an endowed fund. They are donors united in their passion to help Contra Costa College students achieve their goals through education.
Your membership in the Legacy Society involves no dues or obligations, but allows us to thank and recognize you for your commitment and inspires generosity in others. As a Contra Costa College Foundation Legacy Society member, you will:
- Know that your gift today will help future generations receive a life-changing education at Contra Costa College
- Be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society
- Receive invitations to events hosted by college and district leadership
- Stay informed about the work of Contra Costa College in the lives of students and the community
- After you join the Legacy Society, you will receive a welcome package that includes an invitation to the annual Legacy Society event.
How to Join
Contra Costa College (CCC) Foundation Legacy Society membership is voluntary and without obligation. Donors who establish endowed funds may become members when their funds are created. You can also become a member by including the CCC Foundation in your planned giving. Just let us know about your generosity! Examples of planned gifts include:
Bequest: Remember the Contra Costa College Foundation in your will or living trust by designating the CCC Foundation as a beneficiary.
Charitable trust: Create income for yourself and transfer assets to us later, or specify a time period to give income to the Contra Costa College Foundation, after which the assets are given back to your family.
Retirement plans: Name the CCC Foundation as a beneficiary.
Life insurance: Transfer ownership of a policy or make the CCC Foundation a beneficiary.
Have you already made a planned gift to the CCC Foundation but you are not yet a Legacy Society member? Let us know and become a member today!
Contact the foundation at [email protected].